I was unhappy about how I felt about myself – unhealthy and overweight. What I needed was a change in my lifestyle and beliefs, and a permanent solution – not just a quick fix. Stuck in this paradox, I decided to seek help from a friend who seemed to have mastered it all.
Here’s a bullet point of the wisdom she gave me on how I could burn a few calories and get rid of that ghastly looking flab!
- A one hour jog in the morning
- Oil free food
- And a balanced diet
With a full time job, a toddler in tow, and home-management chores, I simply could not relate to jogging an hour a day, let alone exercising. And oil free food and balanced diet? I cringed at the very thought of giving up those deep-fried breads I devour almost every alternate day. Being a foodie, this seemed like an uphill task. But I decided to grin and bear and get on with it.
And in my Google searches I stumbled upon SLIM TEA weight loss. I simply love tea and the proposition of losing weight by drinking what I enjoy seemed irresistible. What did I have to lose? So there started my SLIM TEA saga, and voila, in just 3 weeks I lost over 5 kgs!
Slim Tea for Weight Loss
- Slimming tea is a combination of many natural ingredients, what is rejected as a fad by many is actually scientifically proven to work wonders on the human body.
- It removes excess fat stored on the body by loosening it as it contains natural ingredients like green tree extract, ginger root, bitter orange extract, etc.
- Compounds like polyphenols and catechins found in green tea are antioxidants that help burn fat and protect body from many diseases by flushing out toxins and chemicals from the body.
- Once the toxins are washed out, your body’s metabolism increases and thus you burn more calories and shed fat deposits.
- You will see that you lose a little appetite once you begin consuming slim tea, as a healthy body doesn’t require much food and gives signals of being contented. The cravings for food and temptation to reach out to candy bars or fries as a midday snack will be things of the past and you will effortlessly be able to follow a balanced diet.
- Your blood reports will now not be marked with high cholesterol levels as slimming tea will work wonders at regulating both cholesterol numbers as well as blood pressure.
- Drinking slim tea will also naturally boost your energy levels and improve your immune system.
- Insulin secreted by the body is lower if you drink slim tea after a heavy meal.
- A healthier body system with less toxins results in glowing, younger looking skin. So here is a one stop solution for all the beauty problems – like acne, blemishes, dull skin and so on. You will be surprised to know that studies have shown that slim tea can treat eczema!
- It not only controls blood pressure but is also scientifically proven to reduce the risk of contracting cancer, stroke, and osteoporosis in the elderly. Regular consumption of slim tea is also said to promote oral health.
- Its Cannabinoid receptors results in suppressing pain and nausea and provide calming effects. So if you suffer from a nagging headache, you know exactly what you should brew for yourself!
- The bitter taste of slim tea will no longer act as a deterrent to your weight loss plan, as premium slim tea tastes wonderful.
No wonder our elders always emphasized on drinking tea and it was inculcated as a part of our Indian culture. Slim tea is said to have originated in China as a medicinal drink, and today is popular all over the world.
I am glad I made that move to make herbal slim tea for weight loss a part of my everyday routine, coupled with a balanced diet and exercise; today I look young, healthy, slim and glowing. Never felt so good about myself in ages! Grooving to the wedding numbers is what I am looking forward to this season!
I can now proudly say I am fully geared to take the marriage season head on, and who knows I might turn some heads too!
- Prev:How Does Oolong Tea Help You Lose Weight?
- Next:Your Weight Loss Prescription: Make One For Breakfast