Of late, everybody is on a weight losing spree. There are many ways from which you can choose to reduce weight. The following ways to lose weight have the highest success rate.
1. Drink lots of water. You have to drink enough water to keep your body hydrated. Only when enough water is supplied to your body will the kidneys be able to flush out waste easily. Drink water about ten to fifteen minutes before your meal - this way you will feel full even before you start eating, so that you will consume less food. It is advised that you drink about eight glasses of water a day.
2. Plan your meal. Instead of having three full meals a day, have five smaller meals. This way the quantity of food you consume will be less. Also, start your day with a good breakfast. The more food you consume for breakfast, the snaller quantity of food you will eat at night. This will help you lose weight, as generally at night your physical activity is less, and if you consume more food, it will settle as fat in your body.
3. Set some practical goals. For instance,if you manage to lose a kilogram or two during the month, reward yourself with a treat. Buy something special for yourself or go on an interesting outing - choose something that will keep you motivated.
4. Exercising is also important. Exercise plays a vital role in losing weight. It is recommended that you exercise for at least thirty minutes a day in order to get the best results.
5. Eat right! Your body requires all the necessary vitamins and minerals to stay healthy. Losing weight does not mean that you starve yourself. You need to ensure that your body is supplied with all the imperative nutrients. Say "NO" to all junk food like cakes, chips, colas, spreads, fried food and others. Cut down on your intake of sweets. Include a lot of fibre in your food.
These are some of the best ways to lose weight. Losing weight is not easy. It requires a high level of determination in order to follow a strict diet and exercise plan. Initially, you will find it difficult, but as you see the results you will get used to it.
Once you have achieved your target, keeping your weight constant is also importan. This becomes easier over the months, since you will start loving your new body and will find it easier and easier to stick to your new healthy lifestyle and not go back to your old habits.
Before: 328 After: 195 The Lifestyle When I graduated high school, I
This article was written by Jenny Sugar and repurposed with permission
Melissa Joan Hart has a weight-loss secret weapon—and were not talking
Copyright © slim.sundhed.cc Lose Weight All Rights Reserved