Celynn Erasmus, a qualified dietician, offers the following guidelines for undertaking a balanced detox:
1. Fruits and vegetables are high in antioxidants as well as phytochemicals, so be sure to include these into your diet daily.
2. To ease digestion, eat smaller, lighter meals instead of heavy ones, and eat more often.
3. Try and select some high fibre foods when planning meals, as they help you feel full for longer and can prevent you overeating. Foods that are high in fibre also promote good colon health and help manage your blood sugar levels.
4. When on a detox, avoid consuming caffeine, sugar, refined flour, dairy products, processed foods and meat.
5. Make sure you consume sufficient water and hydrating fluids such as herbal teas.
6. You should include essential and unsaturated fats from avocados, olives, fish, seeds and nuts.
Remember to keep positive, patient and motivated - undertaking a detox is good for you, but not a quick and easy solution to weight loss.
If you are pregnant or suffer from any medical conditions, make sure you consult your doctor before undertaking any detox.
By Maya Rhodan for Time.com. Researchers from the University of Warwi
Lucas Irwin started a diet plan on December 28, 2012, and he spent the
When we heard that a weight-loss plan created by Dr. Phil (yes, that D
Chances are, you probably think that coffee suppresses your appetite.
Copyright © slim.sundhed.cc Lose Weight All Rights Reserved