Home Question and Answer Weight Loss Tips Common Sense To Lose Weight Weight Loss Recipes
 Lose Weight > Weight Loss Tips > Women Lose Weight > Give in to sweet temptations and still lose weight

Give in to sweet temptations and still lose weight

8/24 10:14:46
fotolia_52938547_subscription_xxl_detail.jpg

Find the right balance

You don't need to swear off all the good stuff in order to lose weight. It's all about moderation and controlling those sweet temptations.

Swearing off all forms of sweet treats or salty snacks can lead to uncontrolled overindulgence, and wipe out a good amount of effort you've already put into your weight loss plan.

Fitness expert, Jillian Michaels, shares a few weight loss tips that could help you keep the right balance so that you can still enjoy your favourite treats – without derailing your diet.

Keep an 80/20 mindset

To keep from feeling deprived and being tempted to go off the deep end, Jillian suggests making 80% of the food you eat healthy. Take the other 20% of your daily calories and make them fun.

Give in to dark chocolate

Dark chocolate has a ton of antioxidants. Even eating just one or two blocks a day can curb those sweet temptations. “I'd rather be dead than live without sweets,” Jillian admits.

Portion your treats

“Don't buy more treat food than you're going to eat in one day,” Jillian says. Instead, stock your pantry with just one calorie-controlled allotment, like a small bag of chips instead of a party pack.

If you enjoyed reading this article, read: 5 Tips to avoid eating naughty snacks

  1. Prev:
  2. Next:

Copyright © slim.sundhed.cc Lose Weight All Rights Reserved