Celebrity mothers like Jessica Simpson and Duchess Catherine, among others, returned to their perfect physique within a few months of giving birth to their baby. (Read: Struggling to lose weight post delivery? Here’s help!)
Here’s a list of new star mothers who quickly got back in shape:
- Shilpa Shetty: With one of the most sought-after figures in Bollywood, she has achieved the almost-superwoman feat of knocking off 20 kilos within a mere 10 months of Viaan’s birth. As a producer of a list of fitness and yoga oriented DVDs, she is determined to retrieve her lithe and petite pre-pregnancy figure. Her current diet and exercise regime includes CrossFit four times a week and yoga once a week supplemented with a balanced, wholesome diet.
- Lara Dutta: The former Miss Universe didn’t halt her fitness regimen during her pregnancy. Instead, she adapted her exercise routine to her changing body. A firm supporter of Yoga, she credits her post pregnancy figure and health to it. 8 weeks after her delivery, she began her fitness routine but kept it to a bare minimum and increased the intensity as time passed. (Read: How Lara Dutta stays fit at 35)
- Mandira Bedi: Right from gaining 22 kgs during her pregnancy to flaunting her toned abdomen seven months after the birth of Baby Vir on the cover of a health mag, Mandira Bedi seems to get it all right health-wise. She strongly advocates against rapid weight loss by crash dieting and urges new mothers to focus on a holistic approach to nutrition. Breastfeeding, according to her is the best calorie burn-out a mother can ask for. Coupled with regular workout sessions, she is now a proud and healthy mum. (Read: Breastfeeding decreases the risk of obesity in children)
- Penelope Cruz: The new mother-of-two gave birth to daughter Luna in July, but she pulled off a body-hugging lace gown for her first post-baby red carpet appearance at the premiere of her new film “The Counselor” in October. She credits her svelte post-pregnancy figure to the Mediterranean diet and breast feeding.
- Jessica Simpson: The singer, who welcomed her second child – son Ace – in June, was seen in a curve-hugging black dress for a dinner with fiancé Eric Johnson in October. Jessica was a follower of the Weight Watcher’s diet, joining the ranks of Tina Fey and Jennifer Hudson. (Read: Amazing celebrity transformations of 2013)
- Kate Middleton: Following her son’s birth in July, she was spotted in a slim-fitting, glittery Jenny Packham gown during her night out a few months later. The Duchess managed to lose 29 pounds in just 2 months thanks to a low-carb diet, running, walking, and yoga workouts. (Read: Kate Middleton may add colour to style)
- Shakira: She gave birth to her son Milan with footballer boyfriend Gerard Pique in January and within 4 months, the ‘Hips Don’t Lie’ hitmaker was back to her enviable self. She owes her fit body to Zumba and regular exercises even during pregnancy. Her trainer Anna Kaiser designed her fitness routine around dance-based cardio combined with cross-training moves for a holistic approach towards fitness.Source: IANS
You may also like to read:
For more celebrity fitness secrets, check out our celebrity fitness section. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest updates! For daily free health tips, sign up for our newsletter. And to join discussions on health topics of your choice, visit our forum.
One of the most effective ways to stay on track with adiet is to cook
Copyright © slim.sundhed.cc Lose Weight All Rights Reserved