Buddhist stupa pose can help lose weight from belly, lower back, hips and thighs
Steps to perform
- Stand straight on a yoga mat and keep your back erect.
- Inhale and keep your feet wide apart and move your toes outwards.
- Exhale and as you inhale squat down till your thighs are parallel to the floor. Make sure you maintain the axis of your backbone from the tailbone to the crown of your head.
- Then join your palms at the level of your chest.
- Take slow deep breaths and hold this position for 8 to 10 seconds.
- As you exhale slowly, release and come back to the starting position. Do 5-6 repetitions and if you want you can sit down slowly and lie down on your back in shavasana.
It can be a good idea to perform the advanced utkatasana once you are done with performing all the other standing yoga poses. You may also want to try these 13 other yoga poses for weight loss.
- Prev:Eating sweet potatoes can help you lose weight!
- Next:How long should you run to lose weight?
Copyright © slim.sundhed.cc Lose Weight All Rights Reserved