Losing belly fat and flattening our stomachs is one of the many problem areas for women. Belly fat diet is the diet to reduce excess fat around your abdominal or belly regions. The problem here is that, most people conclude that belly fat diet is to consume less amount of food, and even in worse many may leave the stomach empty.
1. To trim the waistline, it is essential to include some fat burning foods in your diet. Proteins require more energy than fats to break down, so the more protein we include in our diet, more number of calories will break down. Some of the fat burning foods that you include in your diet are eggs, bean, oatmeal, olive oil, meats and some other healthy snacks.
2. Lose belly fat by working out the stomach / abdominal area. Such exercises include crunches, leg raises and side bends. For products that target the abdominal area, see links below.
3. Drinking six to ten glasses of water a day depending on your activity level will help your body release this water weight and reduce puffiness. Being hydrated also promotes healthy digestion especially if you have problems with constipation.
I usually drink a tall glass of water, sometimes warm, with a twist of lemon first thing in the morning. This also helps kick start and speed up my metabolism. Boosting my metabolism means that more calories per day are being burned which results in increased weight loss.
4. Researches say that a normal adult must take about 1600 calories a day, limiting calories about 1600, a day with Mediterranean-style food plan that emphasis on wholesome, unrefined foods, such as nuts, beans, seeds, grains, lean protein, few red meat, fresh fruits and vegetables. The secret element beneath Belly Fat Diet is having at least one kind of food which contains monounsaturated fat (MUFAs) at every meal. Many researches proven that these MUFAs have huge potential to reduce belly fat.
5. Eggs, as we all know, is recommended by medical experts, as a high protein diet. However, I can understand the dilemma of many egg lovers because they are also known to raise the bad cholesterol levels in the body. If you are concerned about this issue, then you can eat eggs by excluding the yolk. The egg white part or the albumen has tremendous benefits! Eggs also contain vitamin B12, that is an important fat burning constituent.
6. Lose belly fat by supplementing your abdominal area exercise with other exercises that target the whole body. It is important to supplement abdominal exercise with other types of exercises because it is impossible to only lose weight in your stomach. Do some cardio because it will be able to increase your metabolic rate when done right.
7. Lack of adequate sleep leads to negative health results in addition to weight gain. Lack of sleep makes you hungrier and leads to excessive eating beyond what your body needs. Get at least seven to eight hours of sleep a night and this will be extremely beneficial to fat loss and overall health and wellness.
- Prev:7 Steps on How to Lose Belly Fat
- Next:Customize Your Diet to Lose Belly Fat