Of all the problem areas women face when they lose weight, belly fat is the absolute worst. It is the most stubborn area to lose, even after the weight is gone. Belly fat is a common concern as it is often one of the first places people gain weight. A few simple steps will help you shed belly fat and get your stomach back.
1. One of the easiest exercise to lose belly fat is to start with straight crunches. For this, you will have to lie flat on the ground. Then lift your body a little from the ground without bending your legs. Try touching your toes with your hands. Hold on the position for a few seconds. Repeat this at least 10 times a day. Your doubts on 'how to lose belly fat fast', will be clear to you from the improvised types of crunches mentioned below.
2. Reduce your sodium intact. Sodium, or salt, causes your body to retain fluids which may be impacting your waist line.
3. Exercise bikes are a great way to lose belly fat. Especially if you bring your knees as close to your belly as you can while using the bike, you will find that you lose a lot of belly fat with this simple exercise. With portable, mall exercise bike frames that can be used in any chair, you will find that it is much easier than ever to do these exercises. You will have to use the exercise bike at least thirty minutes each day to see good results.
4. You always hear that drinking more water is good for you, and you know what, it's more than just good for you, it will also help you lose belly fat fast... and I mean VERY fast! The reason why is because with the more water you drink, the more you will be getting rid of nasty toxins in your body that may be causing fat to stick on you, and the more you'll skyrocket your metabolism.
5. Sources of simple fibers are ample. They assist the metabolism of our body and restrict gain in weight. Green vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, spinach, cucumber, green beans, are rich in fibers. Fruits containing fibers along with vitamins are guava, lemon, pomegranate, apple, gooseberry, jack fruit, grapes, oranges, etc. are rich in fibers. A great way to lose belly fat fast for women is by drinking a glass of warm lime juice with a tea spoon honey every morning in empty stomach.
6. Reduce or eliminate alcohol from your diet. Wine and beer have a lot of sugar and may be one of the reasons your belly fat refuses to go away. Also, our bodies simply do not process alcohol very well which adds to the fat we carry around.
7. There are many exercises you can do with exercise balls that will help you lose belly fat in a very low impact way that will not stress any of the muscles of your back or knees. You can easily do these exercises, such as laying on the ball and rolling your hips in circles. Or, you can sit on the ball and lift your legs one at a time in a slow march. Most of the work you will do to lose belly fat in these exercises comes in keeping your balance on the ball while you do the exercises
8. Reduce Stress - Too much stress in every day life releases a chemical in our bodies called cortisol. Cortisol is fine if released in small amounts during dangerous situations when we need an extra boost of energy (adrenaline), but not in every day life. Too much of this chemical will be stored as fat... especially around the BELLY! So, I recommend you do stress relieving techniques such as deep breathing exercises, stretching more often, and using hand massages.
- Prev:7 Tips How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
- Next:7 Amazing Tips to Lose Belly Fat Fast