- Reduce starch. When you do eat starches, choose from “real” carbohydrates. Best choices are oatmeal, sweet potatoes, beans and legumes.
- Don’t eat unlimited amounts of fruit and be careful with the extra-sweet, extra-ripe variety. For now, keep fruits to two a day, and choose the low-sugar, high-fiber variety. Apples, grapefruits and especially berries all are good choices. For now, fruit should be eaten alone or with something light like nuts or a little cheese. Lose the fruit juice.
- Reduce or eliminate dairy for the time being, especially cow's milk. Exceptions: reasonable amounts of cheese and occasional portions of yogurt, but not the fat-free kind (it contains way too much sugar).
- Try eliminating alcohol. You can always go back to moderate drinking later on if it works for you.
- Stop using vegetable oils such as sunflower, safflower and corn. The supermarket kinds are highly refined, and oxidize easily when heated, contributing to arterial plaque.
- Worry less about the amount of fat you eat and pay more attention to the kind of fat you eat. The worst are fried foods, margarine and foods that contain hydrogenized or partially hydrogenized oils. The best is omega-3, found in fish and flaxseed oil.
- Drink at least eight or more large glasses of pure water a day. Every day. No excuses.
Any sensible doctor will tell you that cellulite surgery is a risky, e
You should have learned about The Half Day Diet by Nate Miyaki and yo
If you have just purchased an RV, you may think you can simply add it
Some diet plans can be expensive, but you don抰 have to spend a fortune
Hey people, here Ill be talking a little bitabout the importance of
Copyright © slim.sundhed.cc Lose Weight All Rights Reserved