If you're like most of us who have struggled with your weight loss you probably feel fatter than you were when you first started! There's a reason for that....it's because you are! No offense, but if you're like many Americans, your metabolism is in lousy shape! Here are some of the reasons why:Click Here to Get Best Fat Burning Furnace Guide Now!
1) Yo-yo dieting --- When you lose a lot of weight quickly you're typically losing a lot of lean muscle rather than body fat. Muscle burns calories even when you're not exercising, while fat is nothing more than "dead weight." This slows your metabolism, causing you to store more of the food you eat as body fat. Not only that, if you ever start eating a normal amount of food again.....forget about it! You just bought yourself a ticket to "fat storage city!"
2) Crash dieting --- You know those diets that tell you to "drink a shake for breakfast, a shake for lunch, and eat a reasonable dinner?" It is not at all uncommon for people to lose a lot of weight initially, when they go on these diets. But did you know that 95% of these people gain the weight back after a year and 97% gain the weight back after two years!!* Talk about yo-yo dieting!Click Here to Get Best Fat Burning Furnace Guide Now!
3) Sedentary lifestyle --- If you're not using energy your body knows it! Your body says, "Give me a break! You're not going use the food you just ate for energy!" Instead of sending those calories (energy) to your muscles where they can be used, it will store them as fat! This doesn't mean you have to spend 3 hours a day at the gym...just go for a walk after dinner!
4) Eating garbage --- Many of the foods we eat are loaded with chemicals, saturated fats, sugars, and high glycemic carbohydrates (foods that cause our blood sugars to rise quickly). None of these are good for us! Believe it or not, by substituting a few of the foods we eat with healthier foods, we can really start chipping away at that unwanted body fat!
5) Chronic stress --- When you get stressed out your body goes into "fight or flight" mode, causing it to release a bunch of glucose (sugar) into the blood stream for an immediate burst of energy. Since you're probably not trying to run away from a lion, or kill a gorilla with your bare hands, your body is not going to use that glucose for energy. Guess what it's going to do?...That's right...store it as fat! So next time you start to feel stressed out take a few deep breaths or go for a walk.
With all these calorie restriction diets, sugary foods, and sit down jobs, many of us have become "metabolically challenged" over the years. Don't worry! If you can put an end to these trends, you'll be on your way to getting your metabolism working again so you can finally lose weight and keep it off!Click Here to Get Best Fat Burning Furnace Guide Now!
If I told you that it is possible for you to lose belly fat fast witho
There is no shortage of advice when it comes to weight loss. Form wei
DiÃ¤ten sollen Dich schlank machen? Vergiss es... Clicken Sie hier fÃ¼
Indian food is known for its ability to keep fit and healthy. Quality
How to Lose 26 Pounds in 7 Weeks! Do you want to lose belly fat fast b
Copyright © slim.sundhed.cc Lose Weight All Rights Reserved