For someone who may be used to eating primarily carbs for their diet, it can be difficult to know what to eat when moving to a lower carb way of eating.
Here is a list of low carb diet foods that you can eat in place of carbs you have cut out:
1. Cashews. My favorite nut, cashews contain a high amount of healthy monounsaturated fat that can keep you satiated for longer periods of time. They also have oleic acid, the same heart-healthy monounsaturated fat found in olive oil. I typically have a handful of these nuts between meals.
I highly recommend this amazing program which really does work! Click here
2. Coconut Oil. Yes, it's loaded with saturated fat, and common wisdom says this is fattening and will lead to dreaded high cholesterol. This is where common wisdom is wrong! Coconut oil has been shown to help with fat burning with a rare type of fat called Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT's). MCT's are more suited for energy use rather than fat storage. One study on coconut oil, published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, demonstrated that the medium-chain fatty acids that comprise coconut oil were threefold more effective than polyunsaturated oils at raising metabolism. Make sure to get high quality, virgin coconut oil- taste and nutritional value will be higher!
3. Broccoli. Yes many of us (including me) hated broccoli as kids, and it doesn't have the best odor when cooking it. But, broccoli is not only one of the healthiest foods you can eat, it can be tasty as well! Try steamed broccoli with olive oil and sea salt, or a little cheese. Broccoli contains vitamin C, vitamin A (mostly as beta-carotene), folic acid, calcium, and fiber. While the calcium content of one serving doesn't equal that of a glass of milk, broccoli is an important calcium source for those who don't consume dairy products.
4. Apples. Apples contain both soluble and insoluble fiber, vitamin C, flavanoids and antioxidants. The "An apple a day" saying has a lot of truth to it. I sometimes will eat 2!
5. Olives. Olives are another excellent source of monounsaturated fat, as well as vitamin E. In addition, olives contain a variety of beneficial active phytonutrient compounds including polyphenols and flavonoids, which act as natural anti-inflammatories in the body.
Every Other Day Diet Click Here
Learn How to Lose 26 Pounds in 7 Weeks! Ready to kick cardio to the cu
Reviews of Diets Weight Loss Plans Fast Fat Loss Programs Wonder why m
When youre trying to slim down fast, you have to carefully plan wh
I like to eat any kind of food, fast food, sweets, chocolat
Obesity is a major problem these days, as most people do not have a he
!b>Fat Burning Workouts Fat burning workouts are no longer all about
Copyright © slim.sundhed.cc Lose Weight All Rights Reserved