Many people struggle in losing 50 pounds. They tend to find the best way to do so. You should know that the simple rule of weight loss is to eat less than what you burn, the problem is still existed because people can’t control their month to eat less than what they require.
The fact, you can eat more and lose 50 pounds, but you must know the right food to consume. Here are list of top 10 foods to lose weight.
1. Apples: At the Obesity Society meeting new research was presented that showed people who ate an apple about 15 minutes before lunch consumed almost 190 fewer calories than when they didn’t have the apple.
Apples are one of the best diets to lose weight. They are high in fiber, vitamins, and minerals; but low in calories and fat. The fiber content make you feel full for long time, therefore an apple before each meal can help to prevent you from consuming more, and you lose weight.
2. Grapes: Grapes are good sources of nutrients essential to our body and health benefits are high, while they contain low calories and fat. You know 100 grams of grapes contain only 70 calories.
Besides weight loss, grapes also benefit greatly to our health. A study published in the Journal of Nutrition indicates that consuming fresh grapes inhibits the storage of oxidized cholesterol. Fresh grapes contain natural antioxidants or poly phenols, which is believed to protect against heart ailments.
Grapes are rich in tannins. Experts believe this compound protects against cancer. In addition, red grapes help reduce cholesterol and protect the heart. Grapes also contain some potassium. Grapes are also beneficial for cleansing and detoxing the system.
3. Orange: Orange is a high water content fruit, it can contain up to 85% of water. It is rich of vitamin C, an anti-oxidant which helps mop up free radicals in the blood. It also contains low calories.
Eating oranges is satisfying, if you consume 1 normal size orange before your meal, it help you to eat less.
4. High fiber cereals: High fiber but low sugar cereals are wonderful weight loss. According to a study in the Journal of the American Dietetic Association revealed that women who included high-fiber cereal in their low-calorie eating plans lost weight without losing crucial nutrients. Fiber can extend in your stomach; it makes you feel full for longer period.
5. Fish: eating fish benefits greatly to your health. Get fish as a source protein. It has lower calories and fat than meat. The one great thing about eating fish is the oils contained within it. Omega 3 comes in large quantities when eating fish and this helps us to keep our body and mind in shape and focus.
- Prev:Understanding How to Lose Weight Permanently
- Next:Having Difficulty In Losing Weight? Try The HCG Diet