Rhinoplasty is a medical procedure which is applied to enhance the shape, size, aesthetic features of the nose. In layman language it is also referred to as nose job, this is usually taken up by the people as to improve the function or appearance of the nose.
Rhinoplasty is a medical procedure which is applied to enhance the shape, size, aesthetic features of the nose. In layman language it is also referred to as nose job, this is usually taken up by the people as to improve the function or appearance of the nose. There are several people who are conscious about the shape of their nose, for these people it is one of the best solution to go for rhinoplasty. While for others it is a medical aid to overcome nasal breathing problem and drainage.
Techniques of rhinoplasty
There are two types of rhinoplasty:
1. Closed Rhinoplasty:- In this type of surgery all the incision are hidden inside the nose. Thus you can’t see and scar on the nose; this is one of the main benefits of closed technique. But this technique does not provide all the surgical freedom to the surgeons compared to open rhinoplasty. In this surgery the surgeon can remove or implant cartilage and bone with the intention to increase or decrease the size of the nose.
2. Open Rhinoplasty:- compared to closed techniques this open techniques requires more incision which is external. In this surgery the surgeon cuts the columella as to get a clear view of the nose. This helps them to judge that how the nose will function after the surgery is done. This technique si much common among the people having revision rhinoplasty.
Well most of the people prefer closed technique as it doesn’t leave any scar but it is limited to some people only. It is suitable to people who are looking for minor changes only. And those looking for more extensive rhinoplasty will need to go for open technique.
Tummy tuck is also known as abdominoplasty. It is a procedure to remove excess fat and in most of the cases restores weakened muscle creating a smooth and firm abdomen. Usually people strive for flat and well-toned abdomen and try out numerous exercise and weight control tips, but in some cases these methods cannot achieve the aim.
Some instruction given while preparing for Tummy tuck
Prior surgery you will be asked to follow some instruction:
• Before going for this surgery you should go for lab testing or medical evaluation.
• You should take some medications.
• If you smoke then it is necessary to stop smoking before going for this surgery.
• You need to avoid taking asprin, anti-inflammatory drugs and other herbal supplements as it make increase the bleeding.
These are some of the instruction you will receive from your fitness expert before going for this tummy tuck surgery.
So while looking for tummy tuck procedure you need to search a good doctor as to get the perfect result. You can do this by seeing the reviews or by contacting the people who had already undergone this procedure. By this way you will get to know about there experience and the problem faced by them. It would be a help for you to avoid any such problems faced by other people.
- Prev:Learn How to Compare Prescription Diet Pills Vs. OTC - Find Out Now !
- Next:HCG Diet – Ultimate Solution To Weight Loss