One of the biggest challenges in any weight loss effort is surely to stay focus. I should know? been there and done that. One thing that抯 for sure is that challenging goal like weight loss requires ...
One of the biggest challenges in any weight loss effort is surely to stay focus. I should know? been there and done that. One thing that抯 for sure is that challenging goal like weight loss requires sustained effort. Doing the things necessary for a day or two, like following a new weight loss program, isn't hard. What抯 tough is to string those days together for a longer period to create the progress, the momentum, and ultimately, the successful accomplishment.
The following are basically 10 tips on how to maintain your focus, your energy and your optimism while pursuing your weight loss goal. Embraced all of these guides and you抣l be able to achieve your intention successfully.
1. Have Strong Reasons. With a compelling enough reason you can and will find the how and the means to accomplish your weight loss goal. Remember that reasons together with belief will keep you motivated. When you're excited about your goal, it doesn't seem like work. If you're not excited, your efforts will require more discipline and energy. Make sure it's YOUR goal and make sure it excites you.
2. Put Your Goals Down On Paper. Better still print out your goals and paste it all over the place?- in your bedroom, on your refrigerator, at your office. This is a critical step. When you write your goals down, they become visible not only on paper, but they become lastingly written upon your consciousness.
3. Visualize. This is another powerful tips.?Envisage your goal and nothing can resist the power of a clear, multi-sensory vision of a thinner, fitter and better looking you. The more detailed and "real" you can make your vision, the more powerful it will be. It will operate like a magnet and draw forth all kinds of things you never thought possible.
4. Formulate an Action Plan. An action plan allows you to achieve and stay focused upon your goal. It is basically the steps that you will take to get you from where you are to where you want to be. Your weight loss program is likely to change as you go along, so set your goals in concrete and your plans in sand. Keep your eye on the goal, but remain flexible in your path to it.
5. Affirm Your Success. Apart from writing it down, it抯 pertinent to constantly speak your goal into a reality. An affirmation is a present-tense, positive statement of your intended outcome. For instance once you reach a certain weight loss mark, you should declare it like: 揑 now have shed 10 pounds of weight in 20 days!?The more regular affirmations you can make, the more effective they will be.
6. Assess Your Progress. You can't change what you don't measure. Create a system that will allow you to see your progress. Use charts. Log your actions. Use anything that will encourage you by allowing you to objectively track your progress.
7. Maintain a Support System.?It means that you need to surround yourself with people who will encourage and challenge you. Be accountable to someone other than yourself. In addition, always read positive books and review past successes.
8. Focus Small At One Time. You can achieve anything you desire, but not EVERYTHING you desire. Concentrate your efforts and your energy on just a few. Otherwise, you抣l be overwhelmed by it all.
9. Take Action Daily. Every goal can be broken down into doable tasks done consistently. An important objective demands daily attention. A 400-page novel is not written all at once but a little over a page a day will get it done in a year.
10. Celebrate Your Achievements. As you achieve one goal, you can see better and believe more easily in the accomplishment of the next ones. You deserve to succeed and you deserve to celebrate your successes.
- Prev:Weight loss Instructions
- Next:Are You Thinking Right for Weight Loss?