Obesity among all age groups, including infants and children,爄s a爎ising problem in North America. Obesity rates in the United States are among the highest in the world and are expected to climb.?It is projected that?75% of adults爓ill be considered overweight, and 41% obese by 2015.
Experts and medical professionals爎ecommend that individuals perform爎egular exercise, eat a balanced diet and爎eceive proper rest.?These methods are often considered slow to progress, and do not provide participants; with爐imely results.?As such, weight loss pills have爏tarted to gain popularity in爐he marketplace.
Currently, there are two widely recognized types of爓eight loss pills: over-the-counter, and prescription.
Prescribed diet and weight loss pills are tested, inspected and clinically proven to provide established results.?They are closely regulated by the government;燼nd require strict FDA approval.?Prescription-only weight loss爌ills are scientifically designed for the treatment of obesity. Obesity is a爃ealth problem爓ith serious associated health risks. Very often the identified health concerns,爅ustify燼ny related爏ide effects and associated health risks; resulting from the prescription weight loss pills.
Non-prescription weight loss pills can be purchased over-the-counter and are subject to only minimal FDA regulation.?Non prescription pills are爏ometimes referred to as weight loss supplements. Examples include herbal weight loss pills, fat burners, stackers and other diet/sport supplements.?Natural weight loss pills have many consumers concerned爓hether, or not,爐he weight loss pills are safe to consume.?When selecting non-prescription weight loss pills, consider these factors:
- Are the weight loss pills爐he product of燼n established and reputable company; which produces weight loss pills in accordance with the required guidelines and regulations?
- Is the company producing and manufacturing爐he weight loss pills, standardized and inspected by the regulatory testing and pharmaceutical inspection companies?
- Are the燽est quality, and爉ost reliable, ingredients used in the燿evelopment and manufacturing of the weight loss pills?
- Is there爌eer feedback, comments燼nd responses燼vailable爐o consumers;爐o support their decision to pursue a purchase?
- Are the爄ngredients mixed properly and contain a爃ealthy balance. The quantity of herbs, shrubs and other versatile components; should be consumed in moderation.
Diet and weight loss pills are appetite suppressants, often燾ontaining phenyl pro panolamine and/or caffeine, that either help lose weight; or control hunger. These pills are designed to help you lose weight, without燼ltering your lifestyle.?Regardless of which爓eight loss pill or supplements you燾hoose, consult a physician and request any related information, about the side effects and dangers;燼ssociated with燿iet and weight loss pills.
- Prev:The Ways You Can Lose a Little Fat In No Time
- Next:Free diet programs - tailored to individual needs!