Summer is here, and it's time to head to the beach. But summer is also the one season when we wish we hadn't eaten so many cookies and cream. Well, if you want to lose the fat, its best to start now. Want to lose fat like never before? Check out these 6 quick ways to burn body fat.
1) Eat more. No, I don't mean you can stuff your face with food to achieve rapid fat loss, like some diet programs promise. What I mean is that you should eat more number of times in day.
If you stick to the three square meals a day theory, you will remain square (or round, as the case may be). Eating at least 5 to 7 meals per day (keeping a gap of not more than 3 hours between two meals) is one of the easiest ways to burn fat.
How does this help? Well, it's because our bodies are programmed for survival. The body enters into survival mode, when the time between two meals is long; in this mode, the body will break down muscle tissue and store more fat.
2) Eat proteins to lose fat. Protein is the most important nutrient that the body needs. Protein is used by the body to build lean muscle, produce enzymes, improve the immune system, and ensure good health.
There are two essential functions of protein that make it one of the best ways to burn fat. First of all, the body uses protein to build lean muscle. You burn fat at a faster rate when you have more muscle tissue; this is because muscles raise the metabolic rate of your body.
Secondly, protein raises your body's core temperature, i.e., it has a thermogenic effect on your body. Thermogenic fat burners are important for fat loss; in fact, you must have seen ads for them if you've browsed through any weight loss magazine. However, you won't be needing any artificial ways to burn body fat so long as you make sure your body has sufficient protein.
3) Sleep. We've always been told to stop sleeping so much and get moving. However, science provides an opposing view to this conventional wisdom.
According to scientists, sleeping for 7 to 8 hours every night is one of the most effective ways to burn body fat. Why? The truth is that lack of sleep makes your body to store fat instead of burning it. Thus, if you really want to shed those pounds, you have to turn in early and get a good night's rest.
4) Exercise. I'm certain you beginning to wonder when I would talk about exercise. It's true; exercise is one of the best ways to burn body fat. Exercising regularly is a must if you want to shed that extra weight.
To build muscle, you should weight train, and to burn fat, you should do cardio. In truth, this is nothing but a popular myth. Did you know that weight training is one of the best ways to burn body fat?
Weight training is better than all other forms of exercise because it allows you to burn fat for days after your workout. This is because weight training helps you to build muscle, and muscle increases your metabolic rate so that your body burns fat at a faster rate.
Should you, therefore, train only with weights and ignore cardio completely? Absolutely not. The next among the 6 quick ways to burn body fat tells you why.
5) High intensity cardio exercises. Cardio also has a very important role in fat loss. What you do need to keep in mind is that going for a long walk is not the ideal way to burn fat and get the sculpted body of your dreams.
To make the most out of your cardio workout in order to lose weight, you need to make sure it's intense. In fact, one of the best ways to burn body fat is high intensity cardio. High intensity cardio means that you're spending less time on a treadmill, but you're getting more out of every minute spent on it.
6) Hydrate. Have you heard about one of the most fantastic low calorie drinks to hit the market? It not only tastes good and refreshes you in these warm summer months but also contains no calories.
The drink I'm referring to here is water. One of the best ways to burn body fat is to make sure your body is always hydrated by drinking lots of water. There are two main reasons why water is such an effective fat burner.
First, the liver plays an important role in metabolizing fat, but when there is less water in the body, the liver needs to help the kidneys in eliminating waste materials. Obviously, this will put the brakes on the metabolization of fat in your body.
Are you prone to water retention? If you do, then let me tell you that the more water you drink, the less your body will store it.
It's just like how the body functions with food. When your body gets sufficient quantities of water at regular intervals, it has no incentive to continue storing water.
Click on the link below to learn more about the many ways to burn body fat?/p>
- Prev:Tips for Reducing Fat: Top Five
- Next:Weight Control Diets: The Real Truth