Today, Obesity is major health problem all over the world affecting approximately 300 million people worldwide. Approximately 2.5 million deaths occurred because of obesity related co morbidities and it shortens the life span of those who suffers it. Obesity is a common problem in the United States. Current research suggests that one in three Americans is obese. In the United States alone, about 300,000 deaths per year can be blamed on obesity.
Obesity tends to run in families, suggesting there may be a genetic contribution. However, family members also tend to share the same diet and lifestyle habits. Environment also plays a role in obesity. Environmental factors include what and how often a person eats, a person’s level of activity and behavioral factors. We have come to realize that obesity is a chronic condition and a lifelong battle that requires long-term lifestyle changes.
The treatment of obesity can be difficult, especially when the patient does not have a correctable endocrine problem, such as a thyroid disorder. Low-calorie, low-fat diets along with exercise – usually are recommended to treat obesity. “Crash” diets and appetite suppressants generally are appropriate only under very specific conditions.
Definitions of obesity according to BMI and excess body weight
BMI is body mass index = body weight (in kg) / (height in centimeters)2
IBW = ideal body weight
Obesity Surgery (known to specialists as bariatric surgery) could have vital advantages clear of its main objective of major weight loss. It can radically reduce, or even abolish, disturbances to breathing through sleep.
It is general facts that obesity now stand for a main open health problem in whole world and is commonly predict to develop inch by inch worse over time. Aesthetics are by no means the only issue here, since extra weight impacts negatively on health as a whole and on various specific methods within the body.
Advantages of Obesity Surgery
• There occurs a large enhancement in the health of the patient. He will be more energetic, well-groomed and feel more positive to face the outside world.
• He will no more be a wounded of sick sicknesses like diabetes and high blood pressure. By this surgery patient hypertension will be progress.
• Many obese patients endure from elevated Cholesterol because of their overweight. After this surgery they will be relived from it.
• After gastric bypass surgery many amends will take place in the body of the patient. His blood sugar will come in manage and he will be no more a diabetic patient.
• Gastric bypass surgery relives the patients from many heart ailments. And there will be huge upgrading in cardiac meanings.
• When a fat patient do any exercises or work it becomes difficult for him to exhale. But after the surgery he will get that he is doing all the work professionally and also contributing in additional actions.
The results of my weight loss endeavor is nothing short of phenomenal.
Unhealthy food habit and long working hour with less physical activit
Rob Poulos, who has fought against his overweight since his childhood.
There are many temptations around us that make u
Losing weight is a national preoccupation. I challenge anyone to turn
You have certainly heard for the name ketosis diet as I have, as well.
Copyright © slim.sundhed.cc Lose Weight All Rights Reserved