It is no secret that millions of American's are seeking a weight loss solution but still each year the number of people fighting obesity continues to rise.
Why is this?
It is because be have grown accustom to a fast food lifestyle?
Maybe everyone is too busy to the gym or squeeze physical activity into their daily routines.
Could it also be that with the advances in technology, we are becoming lazier because now there seems to be an app for everything we use to do manually?
I think all of these factors have played a huge role in America becoming one of the fattest nations on the planet, but what do we do.
We are constantly bombarded with television ads for miracle weight loss cures and secret fat burning systems, but the bottom line in none of them ever work.
What we need is a total nutrition system that not only gives us a fresh start by cleaning out all of the harmful "junk" in our bodies, but then fueling us with the vitamins and minerals our body needs to perform at their optimal levels.
Problem is there is no such system on television or at our local super stores, but I have good news.
I recently found that system, fully tested it and achieved the results I was looking for, today I want to tell you about it.
The system I am referring to is the Advocare 24 Day Challenge.
What Is The Advocare 24 Day Challenge
The challenge is a two part full nutrition system that starts off by cleansing your body and then fueling your body then filling in the nutritional gaps in your system.
The Cleanse Phase
During your first 10 days on the challenge you will be cleansing your body and getting rid of all the junk and waste that is built up.
You diet is the most restricted during this phase because the goal is to get the bad out and not add any new junk to your body.
I ate a lot of lean proteins and vegetables for the first 10 days, there were full detailed instructions on what I could and could not eat while on in the cleanse phase.
There were three main products I took during the cleanse phase:
1. The herbal cleanse - which consisted of a fiber drink I threw in a shaker and drank in the morning, the herbal cleanse capsules and a probiotic restore capsule.
2. Advocare Omegaplex - which is Advocare's award winning Omega 3 Fatty Oil Supplement
3. Advocare Spark - an energy drink powder that you mix with water to gain the energy, mental focus and nutrition your body needs to get through your day.
A word of caution with the fiber drink, drink it as soon as you mix it with water, my first day I mixed it, left it on counter while I took the trash out, I came right back to it but by then it had turned into what looked like pudding, I had to throw that one away and start over.
I noticed closer to the end of the 10 days that I felt lighter and had a lot more energy, I also noticed in the beginning I would get a mild headache from limiting the sugar that I was consuming.
Keep in mind that I was consuming at least 2 cans of Pepsi per day prior to the challenge and that along with my favorite, New York Style pizza were the two hardest things to give up, but I knew deep down that I would have to make sacrifices if I wanted to get to my goal weight.
I started to get a little discouraged at the end of my first 10 days because I had only lost 9 pounds and did not think the Advocare 24 Day challenge was all that it was advertised to be, but I stuck with it and moved into day 11, the max phase.
The max phase runs from days 11-24 and you begin this phase after you have spent the previous 10 days preparing your body.
The Max Phase
After I made it through the cleanse phase, which for me was the hardest part of the diet, it was downhill from there..
I was able add several of the foods I was not allowed to eat during the cleanse phase and I didn't have to drink anymore of the fiber drinks or take anymore of the probiotic restore capsules which always made me "have to go" when I woke up each morning.
The max phase is where the weight started to fly off of me, I already noticed my clothes fitting a little looser which increased my confidence in the challenge and have me the motivation I needed to get through the last 14 days.
For the second part of the challenge, I also took 3 Advocare products
1. Advocare MNS - you will get to chose between 3 different metabolic nutrition systems, C - for appetite control, E - increased energy and 3 - appetite control, core nutrition and overall wellness, I chose the MNS 3.
2. Advocare Meal Replacement Shakes - I used one of these each day to control my appetite and calorie intake, there were several flavors to chose from and they are actually quite filling.
3. Advocare Spark - you will use Spark throughout the challenge for mental focus and increased energy.
What I loved most about the max phase was that you could add fruit to your meal replacement shakes and it was like having a desert during the day. I chose the vanilla flavor and rotated the fruit that I mixed in from day to day.
24 Day Advocare Challenge FAQs
• It is not required that you work out while on the challenge, but as a general rule of thumb it is always good to do some sort of physical activity for 30 minutes each and every day.
• If you are a vegetarian, there are meal replacement shakes made with no animal proteins.
• The Advocare 24 Day Challenge is $190.25 and included everything listed below.
Here is what I received in my Advocare 24 Day Challenge
• 1 Box of Herbal Cleanse – Citrus
• 1 Bottle of Advocare Omegaplex
• 1 Box of Advocare Spark Mandarin Orange
• 1 Box of Advocare Spark Fruit Punch
• 1 Box of Meal Replacement Shakes in your choice of flavors – chocolate mocha, chocolate, berry or vanilla
• Your choice of Advocare MNS systems – Max C (Appetite Control), Max E (Energy) or Max 3 ( for weight management, appetite control and overall wellness)
• Complete instructional guide
If you decide to take the challenge, make sure that you pick the metabolic nutrition system and meal replacement shake flavor when ordering.
The Advocare 24 Day Challenge was exactly was it said it was going to be, it was a challenge, but I was able to get through it..
By the end of my 24 days I had lost, 17 pounds, for me that was well above where I thought I would be.
I also feel that the challenge would benefit anyone looking to make the lifestyle change of living and eating healthy.
Some of the most important decisions that we make are in regards to th
Does your stomach hang over the waistband of your pants? Its okay if i
It is really a big trouble for someone who has become so fatty and who
Intermittent Fasting - Secret Diet with Fast Results! Learn About Int
The South Beach Diet is considered to be a healthy diet which is conce
It is very important to know about weight packers and protein foods in
Copyright © slim.sundhed.cc Lose Weight All Rights Reserved