The term “muffin top” is a slang term that refers to extra weight or fat found on or above the waistline. It typically is associated with women as they are more likely to carry extra weight in this area. Perhaps the topic, “how to get rid of muffin top” has gained popularity in recent years because modern fashion dictates it.
What is more of concern in facing the problem of how to get rid of muffin top is the impact it has on overall health. Extra weight around the mid-section can contribute to serious diseases such as diabetes, cancer and heart disease. The recommendation is that women maintain a waistline of under 35 inches to lower the risk of these life-threatening conditions.
Though the term “muffin top” is relatively new, extra weight around the stomach is not. Even though weight loss and fitness are multi-billion dollar industries, the problem with obesity in America continues to increase. Some of the reasons that are contributing to obesity and in particular extra weight around the middle are as follows:
• Hormonal changes- Along with aging comes significant changes in hormones, this is particularly true for women. The drop in estrogen levels sends extra weight to the midsection rather than evenly distributing it.
• Poor diet- A poor diet in general but especially one high in refined sugar and refined flour contributes to belly fat or the muffin top problem.
• Lack of physical activity- Not only does a lack of exercise lead to weight gain by turning unused calories into stored fat, but it also slows metabolism, and loss of muscle tone decreases the body’s ability to burn calories.
• Poor sleep- Not enough or interrupted sleep can slow down metabolism and cause deprived energy levels.
What we eat is a vital part of how to get rid of muffin top.
• Foods to avoid- In addition to refined sugar and flour, the quest in how to get rid of muffin top includes avoiding high sodium foods,and convenience foods with preservatives.
• Foods to eat- Eating a well-balanced diet will help in achieving an ideal weight, but foods high in mono-saturated fats are particularly useful for burning belly fat. Foods high in mono-saturated fats include green tea, avocados, blueberries, and plain yogurt. Cruciferous vegetables are also important in the fight against belly fat.
Physical activity is vital for good health in general and especially important in reducing belly fat.
• Cardio- Aerobic exercise that focuses on heart health is also crucial for obtaining and maintaining ideal body weight.
• Spot training- Indeed, we should exercise all our muscle groups, but exercises such as sit-ups, crunches, and Pilates for the stomach are particularly useful for decreasing a muffin top.
• Weight Training- Weight training improves muscle tone which helps burn calories, and also guards against osteoporosis.
Maintaining a trim waistline and healthy weight becomes more challenging as we age but with sensible eating habits and exercise it can be accomplished.
Click Here to continue reading top notch reviews at How To Drop 10 Pounds
Would you like to shrink belly fat fast and not have to worry about re
There is so much confusion regarding weight loss today. Should you cho
Youth of today?s generation describe beauty, health, and lifestyle
Muscle confusion will feasible be the anatomy of insanity workout.
Imagine embarking on your weight loss journey with someone you love de
CLICK HERE NOW to Download The EverLoss System and Start Losing 23 LBS
Copyright © slim.sundhed.cc Lose Weight All Rights Reserved