Green tea is getting popular in our day to day life as more and more people are becoming health conscious. This tea a is all natural which is made from the leaves of Camellia sinensis. Green tea has become very famous at an alarming rate in the western countries where Black tea is very commonly used. Green tea is considered to be the healthiest beverage on our planet.
Benefits of Green tea
There are numerous Green tea benefits which are very helpful in keeping healthy and maintaining our weight.
* Green tea contains many bioactive compounds which can prove very beneficial in improving our health. These bioactive compounds contain a good amount of nutrients which eventually works as antioxidants. These antioxidants lower the production of free radicals and also protect the cells and molecules. These free radicals are the main reason of developing all types of diseases in the body.
* It contains caffeine which works as a stimulant and works wonders especially in brain function, vigilance, time and memory.
* Green tea helps in the process of fat burning which increases the metabolic rate of the body resulting in the improvement of the physical performance.
* Moreover the antioxidants present in the green tea may drastically lower the risk of many types of cancer like breast cancer, prostate cancer and colorectal cancer.
* The bioactive compounds present in green tea have many positive effects on neurons which may reduce the risk of disease like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
* Green tea contains catechins which may kill bacteria and some viruses. This lowers the chance of any infection leading to good dental health and also helps in avoiding bad breadth.
* Green tea can take care of certain levels of sugar in the blood and can eventually take care of the type 2 diabetes in the longer period.
* Green tea lowers any type of bad cholesterol in the body as a result people who drink green tea have lower risk of heart diseases which is a good news.
* Green tea helps a great deal in increasing the metabolic rate which results in losing body weight. Green tea is effective in losing especially the abdominal fat.
* As Green tea helps you to avoid heart disease and cancer it means that it can help to live longer
This is also one of the herbs which is very effective in weight loss. Some of the important facts about oolong tea are
* Oolong teas taste great and are very delicious whether you drink them hot or cold.
* There are many varieties of Oolong tea which are affordable.
* If you take a cup of Oolong tea just around 30 minutes prior to your walk you can expect great results.
The Green tea and the Oolong tea are two major products which have proved to do miracle as far as weight loss and good health are concerned. Both these products have great results with no side effects which is a great thing.
- Prev:Natural Herbal Slimming Pills For Weight Loss That Are Safe For Use
- Next:Useful information on vaser liposuction