In the hustle bustle of hectic life people don't have time to prepare their own meals. The focus of the working class is shifting from healthy home cooked meals to junk food. The food is easily available plus it is affordable, this makes it a preferable meal by most of the people.
From school going kids to office going group every person now consume junk food. The addictive ingredients in junk food make it even more tempting and alluring for the fast food lovers. The proportion of the obese people is more as compared to the fit and healthy. The weight loss surgery and piles treatment in Delhi are frequent with every third person going for it.
WHAT IS BARIATRIC SURGERY?
A Bariatric surgery is commonly known as weight loss surgery which is been achieved by removing the portion of the stomach. There are usually three types of weight loss surgery: Bypass surgery, gastric sleeve, adjustable gastric band and duodenal switch. Especially in the metropolitan cities like Delhi NCR, people go for bariatric surgery in Delhi to get rid of their excessive body weight.
ESSENTIALS WHILE PREPARING FOR WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY
It is essential to prepare your mind before going for a surgery and stick to a proper diet.
* QUIT SMOKING: It advisable to quit smoking before the surgery as it would give some time to your body to recover from an aggression caused by smoking to entire body. Smoking also reduces the flow of blood to the entire body.
* SAY NO TO ALCOHOL: Unlike smoking one should stop consuming alcohol before the surgery as it would result into stomach upset because of the harmful acids present in alcohol.
* EXERCISE: Exercise before the surgery is essential to physically prepare your body for the surgery. Light exercise weeks before will fully prepare your entire body for the surgery.
* AVOID JUNK FOOD: Before going for the surgery one should avoid eating junk food like soft drinks, caffeine or oily fried food as they can increase the gastric content in the body.
THE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF THE FIGHTERS
"Tired and frustrated of being called a fat guy I wanted to quit my life. Gym never helped me loose the fat from my big belly. I tried Ayurvedic capsules but that also didn't work out. From dancing to skipping I tried every possible thing to lose my body weight. One of my friends suggested me for the weight loss surgery from Dr. Ashish Bhanot the best periodic surgeon in Delhi.
The surgery transformed my life and I managed to lose 10 Kgs of weight after the surgery. Dr. Ashish Bhanot is one of the best piles doctor in Delhi.
Thank you Dr. Ashish for giving me a new life." -SAMEER SAXENA
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN AFTER THE WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY
* MEDICATIONS: Once your operation is successful the doctor gives a list of medicine to the patients that needs to be strictly followed regularly.
* VITAMINS: During a surgery, essential vitamins of the body are lost. It is strictly advisable to consume vitamin D and b12 for a faster recovery.
* EXERCISE: Exercising after the surgery will help you stay fit. Walking regularly or practicing light exercise will help you retain the lost stamina of the body during an operation
* DIET: Don't start consuming heavy food or large proportions of meal regularly. Try to consume green vegetables and fruits in less quantity.
"EAT FRESH FOR A FRESH AND HEALTHY LIFE
AVOID JUNK FOOD AND STICK TO A HEALTHY DIET FOR A HEALTHY BODY AND SOUL"
- Prev:Why You Need 21 Day Fix Fitness Program?
- Next:The Fat Diminisher System By Wesley Virgin - The Comprehensive Complete Review