Everyone has experienced bloating at one time or another. That uncomfortable, gassy, feeling can leave us struggling to button our favorite pair of jeans. It can even lead to some embarrassing social situations. The following looks at common causes of bloat and what you can do to flatten your stomach and ease your discomfort.
There is a misconception that bloat is caused by excess water weight. In an otherwise healthy individual, water retention is seen in the feet and ankles first. Excess intestinal gas is the real culprit behind bloat. The buildup of gas causes your stomach to feel full and distended. Your body will attempt to expel the gas through belching or flatulence. Bloating may cause your stomach to gurgle and can be quite painful.
What Causes Bloating? • Swallowing excess air by eating too fast, drinking through a straw, or chewing gum. Ways to Prevent Bloat: Of course, the best remedy is to avoid foods and situations that may cause bloat.
• Intolerance to foods such as dairy or gluten.
• Drinking carbonated beverages.
• Constipation caused by a lack of fiber.
• Gastrointestinal issues such as irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, or bacterial infection.
• Hormonal changes related to menstrual cycles.
• Foods containing artificial sweeteners.
• Cruciferous foods such as broccoli, cabbage, Brussel sprouts, and beans.
What Causes Bloating?
• Swallowing excess air by eating too fast, drinking through a straw, or chewing gum.
Ways to Prevent Bloat:
Of course, the best remedy is to avoid foods and situations that may cause bloat.
TIP! Find low-calorie version of the foods you like the most,
In your efforts to seek healthy weight loss, you must not lose your h
Okay, so you went a bit wild and now your diet is a bust—or is it?Diet
Have you struggled to lose weight in the past? Do you feel like youll
As a woman, giving birth to a baby is the most fulfilling experience,
TIP! Try to reduce your caffeine consumption. Caffeine may pr
Copyright © slim.sundhed.cc Lose Weight All Rights Reserved