Weight loss programs are a multi-million dollar industry. However, caution should be used when investing in anything that comes in pill or fad form as many of these do not result in the healthy weight loss they promote them to. A healthy diet and routine exercise is always the best weight loss system you can develop for yourself. Below are some useful suggestions that will help to maintain the weight loss for lifetime:
1. Be rich man on your breakfast, Be workclass man on your lunch and Be poor man on your dinner. This means that you have to take most of your food (carbos) with your breakfast and less of them during your day.
Try to take most of your carbos with your breakfast and after weight training (it is not necessary to be weight training). And no carbos after 18:00.
2. You could even trick the mind by serving yourself in a smaller plate that will automatically look filled with a little. Try drinking at least two or three glasses of water before a meal. It works like magic! You not only get that �full’ feeling, but water detoxes the system too. Another quick weight loss for teens trick is eating five or six small meals a day. Plan out your day and follow the rules strictly. Don’t indulge in fad diets. Remember � if you lose weight fast, chances are that you will also gain more in return on stopping the diet. Moreover the packages are on the expensive side; why spend money when all you need is a little discipline?
3. Corn is not a great source of nutrition and contains fatty acids and sugars (fructose) that are difficult for our bodies to process and our liver to filter. This process tends to lower our metabolic rate which turns these acids and the fructose into fat cells in our bodies which can inhibit our weight loss program.
4. There are lots of reasons that you should drink water if you want to get rid of fat. For one thing, it helps you with digestion. We need a certain amount of fluids in order to digest the food we eat. Your digestion often gets messed up by all the other things you drink that dry you out and cause you to lose essential nutrients. Another reason why water helps is that it helps you feel full. Drinking a tall glass of water during meals is a great way to eat less, and drinking some throughout the day will keep you from getting so hungry.
5. Reduce your carbohydrates take in half. This means that if you take for example 400 grams carbos from food daily, you should reduce this take to 200 grams.
The effect will be more fat loss used for energy and less weight.
6. you can attempt a 15 minute regime initially and graduate to half an hour. In fact, instead of a rigid instructor-driven regime, you could opt for an activity that you enjoy like squash or badminton. Just sweat it out. The initial phase is difficult and if you wish to move on to the next level to observe the raised eyebrows when you dress up next, find yourself a friend, who will support you in your endeavor. He or she could be facing the same predicament and you can compare notes, weigh-in together and indulge in healthy competition.
7. For your weight loss program, eat about five small portion meals through out the day (about cup of fiber rich foods). But if you still stick to the three meals a day routine, make your meals of moderate size (about 1 - 1 cups of food) and refrain from second helpings. Make your main meal in the middle of the day, when you will burn off more of the calories you take in. A large meal and snacks that are eaten at night, when you reduce your daily activities, are less easily digested and turned into fat; slowing down or even preventing healthy weight loss.
- Prev:Some Small Changes In Your Lifestyle To Weight Loss
- Next:Avoiding Bogus Weight Loss Products