Home Question and Answer Weight Loss Tips Common Sense To Lose Weight Weight Loss Recipes
 Lose Weight > Question and Answer > Nutrition Dieting > What can I do about my body?

What can I do about my body?

8/17 9:03:20

I'm 17 years old and I'm not exactly living a healthy lifestyle. I'm 5'1/2" and I weigh around 120. I want to tone up but I want to do it in a healthy way instead of turning to diet pills. My ribs look as if they're a little bigger than other girl's, but my mom says it's beacuse I'm built like my grandmother (her mom). Anyways, my question is...what can I do to tone up eating wise? Is there any type of certain foods that can help me loose weight in my thighs and middle section with exercise?

Dear Rebecca, Genetics play a huge role in how you are shaped; unfortunately you can't change your height or your bone structure.
If you are not exactly living a healthy lifestyle, then you can change that. Smaller meals eaten every 2-3 hours, daily walking for at least 30 minutes, or some daily cardio like a treadmill or bike should do the trick. You can't really spot reduce areas, your body will lose weight all over. You can tone muscles in those problem areas, making them appear smaller. Exercise like crunches, lunges, and light weight lifting should take care of that.
Healthy meals are those that contain some protein like chicken, lean meat and fish. Also include foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grain breads, healthy fats, and low fat dairy. For weight loss to occur, your total calories for all your meals should be around 1500-1800. Hope that helps, Laura Kraemer,Slimkids.com
  1. Prev:
  2. Next:
Related Articles
Low Fiber
weight gaining
3 month weight loss
pre and post workout
Boiling vegetables and vitamins
carb fighting supplements
ex- drinker wants to be an ex- chocolate eater
healthy menus
What is the healthiest of...
Weight Lifting Nutrition

Copyright © slim.sundhed.cc Lose Weight All Rights Reserved