You are adding an extra boost of health-promoting vitamins A, C, and K when you include this easy-to-prepare recipe to your Healthiest Way of Eating. One serving provides 64% of the Daily Value (DV) for vitamin K, 26% DV for vitamin C, and 20 % DV for Vitamin C. Enjoy!
Prep and Cook Time: 15 minutes
• 1 pink grapefruit
• 1 large bunch arugula (about 4 cups)
• 1 bunch watercress (about 2 cups)
• 2 TBS coarsely chopped walnuts
• 2 TBS lemon juice
• 2 tsp honey
• 2 tsp prepared Dijon mustard
• 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
• salt and cracked black pepper to taste
1. Peel grapefruit and cut out each section between the membrane.
2. Prepare arugula by tearing into pieces, washing and drying. Cut off tops of watercress and wash and spin dry along with the arugula. A salad spinner is the best way of doing this.
3. Mix together dressing ingredients, toss with salad greens and grapefruit sections and top with chopped walnuts.
Lets face it. Every once in a while, there is nothing that will hit t
Cholesterol is a waxy, greasy like subst
Being overweight can become a terrible b
Diet delivery is one of the fastest growing trends in the dieting i
Despite the fact weight training has similarities to bodybuilding, th
The reasons to avoid high fructose corn syrup continue to mount. Th
Copyright © slim.sundhed.cc Lose Weight All Rights Reserved