So you’ve decided to do the HCG program. Good for you! In no time at all, you’ll be well on your well to looking great and feeling even better. But behind every good program is a good plan. Here are a few tips that will make your experience with the HCG Diet successful and worthwhile.
1. Save the Date- Hey, we do it for weddings and other celebrations so why not pick a solid date when you’ll start your exciting body transformation journey? Put it in your phone, on your calendar, on your fridge and even on a post-it on the bathroom mirror.
2. Tell A Friend- As with everything, your family and friends can’t be supportive unless they know what you’re planning on doing. Tell them all the details and your “date” so they can be there for you every step of the way.
3. Brush Up On Your Knowledge- Read the protocol, peruse recipes and online discussion forums and take a second glance at all the info my office gives you.
4. Before and After- How exciting will it be to see how far you’ve come!? Take some “before” photos for proof of your hard work and dedication. Weigh yourself and take your measurements too. Then watch the inches drop off.
5. Raid the Cupboards- Dump everything in your house that isn’t HCG friendly. If you have others in your household, clean out a shelf or cabinet for your very own as well as your own shelf in the refrigerator.
6. Plan Your Meals- The hardest thing about any diet is the food but if you plan ahead, you’ll set yourself up for almost certain success. Research recipes for lunch and dinner, then line them up on your calendar!
7. Shop Until You Drop- Now that you’ve got your menu, you need the ingredients! Make a list and hit your local grocery for all the necessities.
Ascent Health Center’s Dr. Julie Marchiol continues to advocate for Dr. Simeons’s HCG research. She believes in his methods, and strives to help those in need achieve weight loss and a healthy lifestyle
A healthy lifestyle is a holistic proces
Getting your weight down to the desired level is a daunting task, by i
You can call it a merger between body piercing and food abstinence.
Personal Transformation Program by Sri Siva is a combination of teachi
When shopping for term life insurance, you want to find the right
Weight loss is one of the most important
Copyright © slim.sundhed.cc Lose Weight All Rights Reserved