Here are some of the key factors to consider when trying to plan a diet to lose belly fat. Look out for the 1 method you can use to lose belly fat up to 37% faster than ever before while building muscle fast at the end of this article.
There are several ways to calculate the approximate number of calories our body needs to function properly. This is because our bodies are all different. The number of calories the body requires is determined by several factors including gender, age, weight, height etc
The only proven way to start burning belly fat is to create a calorie deficit in the body so that you can start burning fat for energy. The best way to create a calorie deficit is by reducing the number of calories you consume and by becoming more active, for example through exercise.
There are 3 basic types of foods we eat. These are carbohydrates, fats and proteins. You must consider how the body reacts to these different kinds of foods when planning for a belly fat loss diet.
1. Carbohydrates. Carbohydrates increase your metabolism by around 10% when they enter your body. This means that if you consume 100 calories of carbohydrates, your body will use around 10 calories to digest them. This figure varies with the different kinds of carbs. Refined carbs eg sugars are more easily digested than carbs from fruits or veggies.
2. Fats. Fats are digested the fastest out of the different kinds of food. You only need 5 calories to digest 100 calories of pure fat.
3. Proteins. These are the most difficult for the body to digest and use up around 30% of the ingested calories to be digested. This is because proteins are very complex nutrients.
So when planning your diet, don't just calculate the number of calories you are taking in. Take into account how many calories your body needs to break down the foods you are eating.
So when planning your diet, make sure you include lots of proteins as the body will need up to 300 calories for every 1000 calories just to digest the proteins. Fruits and veggie must also be included as they contain lots of fiber and complex sugars that will raise your metabolism further.
- Prev:Facts on Diet and Belly Fat Connection
- Next:How To Reduce Belly Fat: 5 Strategies To Eradicate Your Affliction, Fast!