If you are on a diet to lose belly fat, know this: changing your whole eating plans or habits won't make a difference if you do it without proper exercise program. But if you already followed good exercise program that involves interval training and strength training, then all that is left to do is stay away from foods that promote body fat deposition and start focusing on nutrient-dense healthy food.
Actually, diet to lose belly fat is no difference than any regular diet to burn fat. Why? Because focusing all your fat burning effort to shed excess fat in a specific spot is futile. That is not the way it works; your aim is to get rid all the excess fat at the same time. Later when you've reached your body fat percentage goal, you'll have it all: flat stomach, slender arm, and so on.
It's impossible to fit a whole fat burning diet program here, but here are some facts:
1. Trying to burn fat doesn't mean you must avoid fat; however, stay away from unhealthy fat and pick foods that contain healthy fats. This kind of fat can satisfy your appetite, control your cravings, and manage blood sugar levels. For example: nuts, seeds, and avocados. That means peanut butter also a good healthy fat source; just make sure it only has two ingredients: peanuts and salt. Stay away from peanut butter that claims to be a "low fat" product and contain various ingredients in it.
2. When you eating foods that boost your appetite, cravings, and blood sugar level, make sure to keep the portion controlled; cereals, muffins, crackers, and pasta are some examples of such foods. Also, avoid any products that made from refined flour since it will increase your blood sugar drastically.
3. Many people are taught to believe that egg yolks is the source of fat and they should avoid it at all cost. This is completely the wrong approach and it cut the benefits from eating egg since most of the vitamins are in the yolk.
This is also applied for other dairy products: butter, milk, beef, meat, etc. They are nutrient-dense healthy foods, especially the one that come from grass-fed and free-range cattle and chicken, so focus on these foods more and reduce grain-based foods consumption.
4. The beliefs about whole grain and oatmeal as the healthiest foods are also just a myth; many people are being misled and don't realize that the bran is the most nutrient dense part in the grain. By selecting oat bran instead of oatmeal, you've got more nutritional benefits while avoiding excess starches and calories.
As stated before, diet to lose belly fat is similar to any fat burning diet, so learn to recognize both healthy and unhealthy foods. By recognizing the real nutritious foods and ignoring the food myth, you'll be one step closer to your flat stomach.
- Prev:FREE Report Reveals 5 Secrets You MUST Understand If You Are Ever Going To Lose Your Belly Fat And Get Six Pack Abs
- Next:How To Drop Belly Fat Rapidly