Women have dreams of svelte abs dancing in their head, unfortunately the sugar plums moved out of the dreams and in around the mid section and brought a few extra pounds with them. Forget about getting the navel pierced, who would you show it off to anyway?
Men on the other hand don't want to admit that they want to have the coveted six pack abs. However, every time a cute girl walks by, just watch how they suck in that gut trying to hide the fact that they have a few extra pounds of belly fat themselves..
Doesn't it just drive you nuts to constantly work doing crunches just to get that flat tummy, only to fail miserably. We are bombarded with temptations that we give into and then before our very eyes the belly fat takes on another pound.
We all want to get rid of excess belly fat especially when summer is around the corner however it's not enough to just want to lose it, you have to actually do something to lose it. Dieting is not the way to do it because diets do not work. You get tired of the restrictions placed on you by diets so you end up going back to the way you were eating and the same bad habits and generally put on more weight than you lost. Like a yoyo, constantly going up and down. Well it's time to break that bad habit for good.
We allow habits to control our lives. Smoking, nail biting, cracking our knuckles, overeating or even eating the wrong foods are all habits we have learned. Well here you can learn a good habit and lose stubborn belly fat for good in 21 days with these 6 fat melting habits.
1. This is the hardest part, but you will definitely feel better for it once you do it. For 21 days avoid eating any refined foods such as white rice, sugars, enriched white flour, milled corn, white bread and pasta anything made from any of these products. Make sure you don't cheat.
2. Now, get a piece of paper and write down every morsel of food that you eat. No cheating here, even if you slip up, you need to write down every thing that you eat. Don't worry you only have to do this for 2 days, this will help you to acknowledge what you are eating and be aware. Even better write it down for a week to see what you are really doing.
3. Make some time in your busy schedule to exercise. At least 3 times per week you need do some planned exercises, such as a 30-minute walk, if you can't spare the 30 minutes all at once then take a 15 minute walk twice a day. Set a schedule and stick to it for 21 days.
4. Make a habit of eating breakfast every morning. Make it a healthy breakfast such as oatmeal, eggs, whole wheat toast, fresh fruit.
5. Take a healthy lunch with you to work or ff you do go out then you should make sure that you plan where you will eat and what you will have and just so you are prepared make sure that you take a healthy snack with you, such as some carrot sticks or an apple.
6. A positive attitude is your key to success. Keep a positive attitude, avoid negativity and stress because they can cause you body to produce fat storing hormones
So how realistic is it to lose belly fat in 21 days? It takes 21 days to make or break a habit because it takes that long for your brain to form a powerful neuro connection to the new habit. Losing belly fat and keeping it off permanently is definitely a realistic goal to almost everyone if it's done in the right way. Practice these 6 fat melting habits for 21 days and lose your fat and be lean and healthy forever with the svelt abs you have only dreamed of.
- Prev:Tips To Reduce Belly Fats
- Next:Exercises for Rapid Fat Loss